Maryland News Network CEO burns down his radio station
Bloomberg Radio and Key Networks have renewed their content distribution agreement with Audacy to provide business updates on the majority of the company’s news and current affairs / talk stations.
In a statement on Monday, executives said the deal included live custom reports, Bloomberg Money Minutes, real estate updates and more original reports.
“Bloomberg has been an exceptional partner for our news brands, providing relevant and timely reports on the business stories that matter most to our listeners,” said Bill Smee, vice president of news, Audacy. “We look forward to strengthening this relationship in the years to come to help us strengthen our position as the premier local information platform.
The Bloomberg Radio Network is the leading provider of radio commercial information in the United States. Key Networks is a next generation syndication company serving the radio industry.
“Our presence on these influential news radio stations helps strengthen Bloomberg’s position as a leader in radio business news,” Al Mayers, global head of Bloomberg Television and Radio. “We are proud that Audacy has chosen Bloomberg Radio once again.”
Audacy stations that will continue to broadcast Bloomberg Radio content include:
• KYW Newsradio (103.9 FM / 1060 AM) Philadelphia
• KCBS All News (KCBS-AM / KFRC-FM) San Francisco
• WWJ News Radio 950 (WWJ-AM) Detroit
• Newsradio 1080 KRLD (KRLD-AM) Dallas
• 106.7 The Fan (WJFK-FM) Washington DC
• News Radio 1120 AM 98.7 FM KMOX (KMOX-AM / 98.7 FM) Saint-Louis
• Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) Philadelphia
• 830 WCCO (WCCO-AM) Minneapolis
• KDKA News Radio (KDKA-AM) Pittsburgh
• 1080 WTIC News Talk (WTIC-AM) Hartford
• News Talk Radio 840 AM (KXNT-AM) Las Vegas
• WBEN (WBEN-AM) Buffalo
• WRVA News Radio (WRVA-AM) Richmond
• The new Sportsradio 910 The Fan (WRNL-AM) Richmond
• WILK News Radio (WILK-AM / FM) Wilkes Barre / Scranton